Mark your calendars, folks, MJ Biz Con 2019 is just a few short weeks away. Kick off your holiday season at the Las Vegas Convention Center from December 11-13 for the largest gathering of cannabis professionals in the world.
With projections of 35,000 attendees, 70+ countries represented, 1,500+ CEO’s, 8,000+ executive/c-level companies, 1,250+ investors, and 1,300+ exhibitors, 2019 is going to be bigger than ever.
But this year, it’s going to be more than just the largest cannabis trade show in the world. This year the first official MJBizCon week is taking place, complete with affiliated events and add-ons to create the most expansive cannabis networking community we’ve ever seen.
The Board of Clark County Commissioners and the City of Las Vegas have declared December 9-13th the first-ever official MJBiz week. In addition to the 3-day trade show, cannabis industry professionals from around the world can attend a variety of affiliated events before, during, and after the show.
When: Kicking off Monday, December 9 and goes until Friday, December 13th.
Where: Events will be taking place both at the Las Vegas Convention Center and at nearby venues like the Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, Mansion 54, Marriott, the Classic Jewel Vegas, and more.
Featuring: Events to appeal to the full spectrum of cannabis professionals.
Some notable mentions include:
- National Women of Cannabis Conference – Tuesday, December 10
- Science Symposium – Tuesday, December 10
- Bash for Veterans’ Cannabis Access – Wednesday, December 11
- Plenty of parties, including the long-awaited Fairchild event on Thursday, December 12
- Investor Intelligence Conference – Monday, December 9 and Tuesday, December 10
Oh, and don’t miss the MJBizDaily Award ceremony at the Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas on Thursday, December 12th.
MJBiz Con is the world’s largest cannabis trade show, and for the last few years has gained extensive global recognition, “rapid-expanding attendance and significant impact beyond the convention center walls.” This is for any and all cannabis industry professionals looking to grow their business, network, learn, and find unique investment opportunities within a flourishing community.
When: Lasts from December 11th-December 13th.
Where: Las Vegas Convention Center
Featuring: This year’s official keynote speaker will be Marc Randolph, Founding CEO of Netflix. He will be speaking about innovation and challenges, overcoming adversity and the urge to quit when an idea is met with “that will never work.”
The convention will include a diverse range of speakers from just about every sector of the cannabis industry, from pharmaceutical manufacturing to publications to legal professionals:
- Mike Gorenstein, CEO of Cronos Group
- Swetha Kaul, Ph.D, CSO of Cannalysis
- Chris Walsh, CEO of Marijuana Business Daily
- Gia Morón, President of Women Grow
- Jon Vaught, Ph.D., CEO of Front Range Biosciences
- Cameron Forni, CEO of Cura Partners, Inc.
- Michael Bronstein, President of the American Trade Association for Cannabis & Hemp
Check out the official recap of last year’s MJBizCon and get inspired as you prepare for the biggest event of the year. And while you’re here, stop by The Grove and say hello.