While we are all excited that marijuana has been approved for adult recreational use, at The Grove we have always and will continue to value our medical patients. We have streamlined our operations to make you our priority, adding more budtenders and dedicating check out registers just to you.
As patients, we know you have specialized needs for your medical marijuana, and our budtenders are here for you to find the right product for the right effect.
And we have clinics for you to obtain or renew your medical cards adjacent to both of our locations.
Medical marijuana has demonstrated effectiveness in the treatment of a wide range of conditions. We’ve provided a list here, but please remember we’re not doctors, and you should only take medical advice from a qualified physician. Also, keep in mind that for most of these conditions, medical marijuana is used as a treatment and should not be considered a cure. According to NRS 453A.050, medical marijuana is an acceptable treatment for “chronic or debilitating medical conditions” which include:
- Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS)
- A medical condition or treatment for a medical condition that produces, for a specific patient, one or more of the following:
- Persistent muscle spasms including, without limitation, spams caused by multiple sclerosis
- Seizures including, without limitation, seizures caused by epilepsy
- Severe nausea
- Severe pain
Any other condition or treatment for a medical condition that is:
- Classified as a chronic or debilitating medical condition by regulation of the Nevada Division of Public and Behavioral Health
- Approved as a chronic or debilitating medical condition pursuant to a petition submitted in accordance with NRS 453A.710
WARNING: This product may have intoxicating effects and may be habit-forming. Smoking is hazardous to your health.
There may be health risks associated with consumption of these products.
These products should not be used by women who are pregnant or breastfeeding.
For use only by the person named on the label of the dispensed product. Keep out of the reach of children.
Marijuana can impair concentration, coordination and judgment. Do not operate a vehicle or machinery under the influence of this drug.
About Edibles and Infusions:
CAUTION: When eaten or swallowed, the intoxicating effects of this drug may be delayed by 2 or more hours.
Extraction process: Supercritical CO2