If I am a Nevada resident, how do I get a medical marijuana card?
If you are a Nevada resident, here is how to get your MMJ card.
1. Go to http://dpbh.nv.gov and click “medical marijuana registry.”
2. Create your account, scan your driver’s license, download the application and print it out.
3. Part of the application is a physician’s recommendation – take this to your doctor and have your doctor sign it. If you don’t have
a doctor, call The Grove and we’ll point you in the right direction. You’ll sign the waiver and acknowledgement. You must do this in the presence of a Notary Public.
4. After all of your paperwork is filled out, scan it and upload it to the online medical marijuana registry where you created your account.
5. You could receive your letter of approval in as little as 24 hours. You can use this letter at Nevada dispensaries until you get your official card.
6. Remember, you no longer have to visit the DMV to get your card. It’ll be mailed to you automatically.
7. All payments are processed online.
The Grove is here to help.
Contact us if you have any questions.
For the most updated information, please visit the State of Nevada’s FAQ page.
Visit our list of resources for additional assistance.